Time off work is perfect for tackling a few creative projects and letting your creative spirit run free. To help you out with that I’ve put together this list of 5 creative project ideas that are just right for your weekends or holidays—or any time in between.
- Learn something new. The web is full of great courses for learning new creative skills—everything from sewing and crocheting to photography and graphic design. Check out these sites for some fun courses (some are paid; some also have free options):
- Pick up a half-finished project. With many hobbies comes many half-finished projects. Use this holiday time to finally finish off that project that’s collecting dust in your closet or studio or next to your bed.
- Write about your favourite day this year. Wrap up your year by spending a little time thinking about the most memorable moments. Grab a piece of paper and just start journaling: What was your best day this year? Why?
- Design your favourite verse or quote. Is there a specific Bible verse or quote that really inspired you this year? Practice your hand lettering skills to write it out or design it digitally.
- Do a puzzle. Looking for something more mindless? Pull out a puzzle, turn on some tunes and enjoy a little therapeutic piece placing.
If you take on any creative projects, we would love to see. Share on social with the tag #myElsieRoad. Happy creating!